It can be annoying to find that your Windows 10 device often lags or takes too long to complete even the simplest tasks. Although Windows 10 is a fairly efficient operating system, it is still prone to slowdowns that can be stressful and frustrating. If this happens to you, don't worry; we've got you covered. Here's everything you need to know to speed up Windows 10.
Slow Windows is a tech geek's nightmare
Whether you're a gamer or a techie, you've probably encountered a lot of problems with Windows 10 being slow. Game installation failures, weird Windows Store integration issues, and corrupt game files are just a few examples.
If you are facing the same problem, you are in luck; this guide will help you overcome them. Our tips will help you speed up and improve your computer's performance. So, keep reading!
Factors Affecting Windows 10 Speed
Many reasons can slow down your Windows. These include:
● Too many background applications: Too many applications or programs running at one time can slow down your computer.
● Malware or virus infection: If your computer is infected with malware or virus, it may slow down.
● Corrupted Windows files: Corrupted Windows system files can slow down your system or cause black or blue screens, driver errors, and more.
●Last update time is too long: Windows 10 may slow down if the last update time is too long.
Tips to help speed up Windows 10
Windows 10 is designed with many useful built-in features that help increase productivity. However, it may need help from time to time. How to speed up Windows 10:
● Try restarting
● Don't forget to update regularly
● Use built-in disk cleanup
● Disable startup programs
● Remove unnecessary software
● Regular system maintenance
● Turn off Windows effects
● Upgrade to solid state device (SSD)
● Change power settings
● Turn off the transparency effect
Now that you know how to speed up Windows 10, you can enjoy better performance. You don't need to be an IT or computer expert to perform these steps. In the long run, it saves you from navigating through menus and slow loading for life.